Start a career with Fleet Safety Equipment, Inc.
The following opportunities are available:
- Inside Sales (Memphis, TN)
- Outside Sales (Houston, TX)
- Service Technicians (All Locations)
- Livingston, Montana
- Pell City, AL
- N. Little Rock, AR
- Jacksonville, FL
- Fort Myers, FL
- Miami, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Tallahassee, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Marietta, GA
- Greensboro, NC
- Columbia, SC
- Houston, TX
- La Feria, TX
- Fort Worth, TX
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Memphis, TN
For our sales staff, the following requirements are:
- 2 + years of sales experience in the industry (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Experience with Law Enforcement or Fire/EMS (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Good Communication, Computer, Math, & Grammar Skills
- Past experience with Quickbooks (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Willingness to travel (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Bilingual (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
For our Service Technicians, the following duties are:
- Perform vehicle Outfitting/ Up-fitting services
- Installation and removal of all equipment.
- Turnkey emergency vehicles
- Patrol vehicles and motorcycles
- Fire and ambulance vehicles
- Utility, security and transport vehicles
- In-car camera systems
- Storage boxes and sliders
- Mobile data Terminals
- Install all mobile radios
- Vehicle repairs, retrofitting and upgrading
- Document all services rendered and parts used on Service Ticket for all installations or removals done.
- Maintain an orderly and clean working environment, keeping the installers shop organized.
- Complete all required paperwork (service orders, work logs, timecards, etc. )
- Experience with Installation of Emergency Lighting a PLUS.
- Good MVR and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to work on and see colored small objects
- Good hearing and color vision
- Be at work station ready to work at scheduled time
- High school graduate or equivalent
- General knowledge of two-way radio theory and operation is a PLUS
You may apply in person or send a resume into Patrick@Fleetsafety.com
Fleet Safety is a Smoke and Drug-free workplace. We are a Drug screening and background checking employer.