Laser Trajectory Kit by Evi-Paq
Over long distances, trajectory strings and rods can sag, providing inaccurate results. For this reason, a laser is ideal for long distance trajectory reconstructions. This Laser Trajectory Kit includes either a red (BP-1) or green (BP-2) Laser Trajectory Pointer. Designed to be used in conjunction with or in place of trajectory rods. The kit includes four co-aligned steel trajectory rods suitable for use on holes produced by .32 caliber weapons and up. Rods and lasers may be connected in succession, using the included stainless steel connectors.
- Both the steel rods and Laser Trajectory Pointer are co-aligned, always producing a straight, accurate line
- Included Evi-Paq® Tripod Mount allows trajectory lasers and rods to be placed in open space and aimed at and through a bullet hole
- Lasers and rods can be attached to any of the four sides of the Tripod Mount to help determine both the source and destination
- Tripod Mount eliminates the need to have someone hold the laser
- Included Angle Finder can be attached to a trajectory rod or tripod mount with Adhesive Wax to measure exact angles
- Set of four Spacer Cones and O-rings are included to center the rods within each bullet hole and keep rods from slipping