Whelen 295SLSA6 Siren and Light Controller
Keep both hands on the wheel, both eyes on the road, and you’re still in full control of emergency warning with Whelen electronic sirens. In "handsfree" mode, a 295 Series siren will be in "stand-by" mode awaiting instructions.
Whelen's 295SLSA6 Siren & Light Controller is a rugged, compact, self-contained unit, that is totally plug-in compatible with the 295HFSA6 unit that it replaces. This siren is designed for under-dash or console mounting.
The Master Power switch is programmable for On/Off operation of the siren only, or siren and switch functions. The four position slide switch activates up to three 20 amp circuits. The six push buttons are programmable momentary switches that activate six 15 amp circuits for auxiliary control of lightbar functions or auxiliary lighting. All seven positions of the rotary switch serve a primary function plus programmable override tones. Primary functions are: Radio Repeat, Manual 1, Manual 2, Hands-Free, Tone 1, Tone 2, Tone 3. There are 16 Scan-Lock siren tones to choose from.
This model comes with Si-Test, a silent self-diagnostic feature which provides real time indication of proper siren/speaker operation. Two different diagnostic tests include: Continuous dynamic testing during normal siren operations and silent testing while in "Radio" mode with the "manual" button depressed. The two speaker LEDs serve as Si-Test's diagnostic indicators. This siren supports one or two 100 watt speakers. Comes with hard-wired microphone. An adjustable bail bracket allows mounting in a variety of positions. Meets SAE J1849 and California Title 13 requirements.
- Master Power switch is programmable for On/Off operation of the siren only, or siren & switch functions.
- Four position slide switch activates up to three 20 amp circuits.
- Six push buttons are programmable momentary switches that activate six 15 amp circuits.
- Six push buttons can be programmed for Push On/Push Off, Momentary, Flashing or Timed Output.
- 7 rotary switch functions: Radio Repeat, Manual 1, Manual 2, Hands-Free, Tone 1, Tone 2 and Tone 3.
- All seven positions of the rotary switch serve a primary function plus programmable override tones.
- There are 16 Scan-Lock siren tones to choose from.
- Vehicle horn button activated "Hands-Free" operation.
- Si-Test, silent siren/speaker diagnostic feature.
- PA volume control with PTT siren override.
- Adjustable Radio repeat volume on front panel.
- "Siren in Use" icon driver.
- "Siren Disable" function when vehicle is parked or door is open.
- Ability to easily copy all siren programming to another 295SLSA6 siren.
- LED backlighting.
- Over/under voltage protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Input polarity protection.
Requires at least one 100 watt speaker. (not included, sold separately)
- Voltage: 12.8 VDC (+/-20%)
- Polarity Protection: Diode/Fuse
- Amps Draw: 16 Amps Max.
- Weight: 4.6 Lbs.
- Size: 3-5/16" H x 6" W x 7" D.
Class A sirens featuring Hands-Free operation, Diagnostix™ risk reduction and SI TEST® silent test function (except 295HFS7/8). Input polarity protection and output short circuit protection. Quick disconnect for ease of service or replacement. Five year warranty.
295SLSA6: Single, full function siren/amplifier unit with 17 Scan-Lock siren tones and four-position programmable slide switch. In addition, the A6 also has six programmable buttons for push on/push off, momentary, flashing, or timed output.
Whelen 295SLSA6 Police Car Siren and Light Controller with Optional Removeable Microphone is a Police Car Siren and Light Controller from Whelen 295SLSA6
Whelen 295SLSA...Whelen 295SLSA6 Police Car Siren and Light Controller with Opt...