Whelen Liberty II 2 Super-LED Lightbar
Liberty 2 LED Lightbar IX Series
- FREE SHIPPING!
- FREE LED TAKEDOWNS & ALLEY LIGHTS!
- FREE 5 Year Whelen Warranty!!
- FREE Mounting Equipment!!
- FREE 2 Wire Traffic Advisor Function!!
- Extended Corners for increased lighting coverage to each side of the lightbar!!
Give us a call (866-994-3913) to Spec out your New Liberty II Lightbar with different Colors, Length, etc. than what is listed in the Options section. You tell us how you'd like yours built and we'll put it together!!
Features of Whelen LED Liberty Lightbar IX
- Newly designed all LED lightbar built from the ground up for superb reliability and performance
- Aluminum top shield stays cool, protects the lightbar from nature's elements and directs heat away from internal components
- Center divider(s) with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) wiper seals assure lightbar integrity in all conditions
- Hard-coated lenses keep the lenses looking new year after year by minimizing environmental damage from the sun, salt, and road chemicals
- The I/O board snaps into brackets. Point to point wiring between the I/O board and each lighthead creates a clean look and allows for easy reconfiguration
- 44" and 48" models have one piece UNI-DOME construction with a single sealing point. Each dome slides onto the aluminum extrusion and wraps around all internal components
- Color filters are available for single color module for complete customization
- Whelen's exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output
- Advanced Thermal Design “ATD" reduces the stress on LEDs when dwell time is extended
- Plug and Play into the CenCom Sapphire™, CanTrol® controller or vehicle manufactured controllers.
- Photocell automatically dims at night and still meets SAE Class 1 requirements in low power mode. Photocell is standard in the DUO+ and optional in the SOLO series
- Height without mounting feet is only 2.8"
- Available with Whelen's standard mounting feet or new low profile mounting feet for a stealth look
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty
- Liberty™ II, Solo™ IX Series
- Available in Low Current (LC)
- Single color inboard modules to front and rear
- Four angle mounted single color corner modules
- Straight corners provide 360° of warning light, meeting SAE Class 1
- SOLO™ Single level, single color
- 30% more illuminated surface area on all warning modules, including corner and inboard modules
- Efficiently designed heat sink gives all inboard modules longer life and higher performance
- Lower profile foot is quieter, reducing wind noise and giving the bar a stealth look
- Low profile or standard mounting kits available for all lengths
- Newly designed alley light module
- Take down options available in three, six, and twelve LED modules
- Each model has one or two sealing points assuring lightbar integrity in all weather conditions
- Liberty™ II, Solo™ IX Series Options
- Fully populated lightbars offer contiguous light (no dead spots)
- Rear single color or DUO+ Traffic Advisor™ available
- Photocell available
- Take-downs available in 3, 6 or 12 Super-LED® modules
- Alley lights available in 3 LED vertical modules
You should receive your IX Liberty II in 2-7 Business Days for in stock options (call for specific availability)
WeVision™ Episode 7 Welcome to WeVision™! Whelen Engineering's WeVision will be bringing you Whelen's newest products and innovations. This video is showing you an Liberty™ II TRIO™ Series Super-LED® Lightbars. The new Liberty II Trio now comes with three color LEDs! Watch the video to find more information. Head to our website afterwards for more information... http://www.whelen.com/auto/product?head_id=4&cat_id=167&prod_id=689
Liberty™ II TR...WeVision™ Episode 7 Welcome to WeVision™! Whelen Engineering...