Whelen Vertex Hideaway LED (VTX609)
The Whelen Vertex LED Hideaway Light is Only 7/8" in height, this small hemispheric LED lighthead is perfect for most applications where size and intensity are critically important. Self-contained unit using an in-line combination lamp driver/flasher. This new self-contained LED Hideaway requires only a one inch hole in any composite style head light, cornering light or tail light assembly to deliver true wide angle warning to the front, side and rear of your vehicle… without interference to your vehicle computer and warning equipment! Less than 1" tall, it may also be surface mounted to outside surfaces anywhere on the vehicle!
Split Colored Vertex Hideaway LED's from Whelen are now Available!
Item is sold in Quantity of 1. Not in Pairs.
- IN STOCK!
- Available in Amber, Blue, Red or Clear
- Simple Installation!!
- No separate lamp drivers, flashers, ballast or power supplies to install!
- FREE 5 Year Whelen Warranty!!
Whelen Hide A Way LED Vertex Light Features
- Ultra small, self contained, semi-hemispheric LED light, for surface mount or internal mount within composite head lamps, cornering lamps and tail light assemblies.
- 25 Scan-Lock™ flash patterns, includes synchronize feature for alternating and synchronous flashing of multiple lamps.
- New lens technology enhances light distribution for optimum dispersion and intensity of the warning signal at critical angles.
- Includes pre-wired and sealed 9' neoprene cable to the lighthead and lamp driver, with 4-22 gauge power, pattern and sychronize pigtail wires.
- Aluminum base and advanced thermal heat management system is designed for endless years of trouble free service.
- Lamp and in-line lamp driver are fully encapsulated for moisture and vibration resistance.
- Omni-directional lighthead mounts in any position (orientation), vertically or horizontally.
- Available in red, amber, white and blue. LED color must match color of the lens it is installed behind, except for clear lens
- 10 – 16 VDC.
- SAE Class 5.
- No RFI noise emitted.
- Two screws hold the lamp securely in place.
- 1" hole make this LED module backwards compatible to HA238 and standard 1" Hide-A-Way style lamps.
- Simple installation with no separate lamp drivers, flashers, ballast or power supplies to install
Whelen Hide A Way LED Vertex Light Specifications
- Lamp Assembly: 1 1/2" W X 7/8" H
- Lamp Driver/Flasher: 4 3/4" L X 15/16" W X 7/16" H
Sold in quantities of 1
WeVision™ Episode 13 Welcome to WeVision™! Whelen Engineering's WeVision will be bringing you Whelen's newest products and innovations. This video is showing you a Vertex™ Super-LED® Lighthead. This small LED lighthead is perfect for most applications where size and intensity are critically important. Watch the video to find more information. Head to our website afterwards for more information... www.whelen.com/auto/product.php?head_id=12&cat_id=74&prod_id=427
Vertex™ Super-...WeVision™ Episode 13 Welcome to WeVision™! Whelen Engineerin...