The Avon C50 protective mask is based on the U.S. M50/JSGPM (Joint Services General Purpose Mask) and sharing key technologies, provides maximum operational flexibility to counter multiple threat scenarios, including chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological (CBRN) agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), and Toxic Industrial Materials (TIMs).
The C50 offers high protection, outstanding field of vision, and superior comfort. The innovative design features optimize the user's time in the operational area.
Ideal for: Battlefield CBRN protection, first responders, correctional officers, specialist law enforcement & counter terrorism operations.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE INFORMATION ON THE FIRST RESPONDER KIT
Features and Benefits:
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- 3 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Reflex seal with low profile brow for helmet compatibility
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication
- For enhanced communication an optional VPU is available
- External communications systems can be attached to mask
- Low inhalation resistance & excellent de-mist properties
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low-re-breathed carbon dioxide