The Avon PC50 is based off the widely deployed 50 Series masks and is designed and approved as a NON-CBRN respiratory device, providing protection in dangerous and contaminated environments, against certain solid and liquid respirable particles, gases, vapors and splashes of liquid chemicals.
The PC50 was specifically developed for the targeted user groups; budget challenged Prisons, Correctional Officers, Riot Control, Border Patrol, Plant Security and other NON-CBRN requirements that demand a robust, field proven competitively priced military pedigree product that meets their operational needs.
The PC50 is available in three sizes, with either left or right hand 40mm canister mounts that accept traditional or conformal filters. The standard communication port allows the ability to integrate with existing radios. The PC50 may be fitted with a vision correction system and a variety of outserts for specific operational situations. This product is designed for the lowest cost of ownership and maximum reliability.
Features & Benefits:
Field of View:
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- 3 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Six point, easy to adjust head harness
- External communications systems
can be attached to mask
- Standard communication port
- Low inhalation resistance
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low-re-breathed carbon dioxide
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PC50 BROCHURE
SAVOX VA-30 LAPEL MIC VOICE AMP DATASHEET
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU - Module B: Certificate CE 684840
- Approved as a non-CBRN respiratory device for use with the CTCF50 Canister providing CS/CN agent and P100 particulate protection