Dana Safety Supply (DSS) is owned by Duval Motor Company. Start a career with Dana Safety Supply! If you are interested in a dynamic, satisfying, and financially rewarding career in our industry please reach out to us to discuss opportunities. Click Here to Apply for one of our many positions available for installation/technicians, sales, and management! or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE EXPANDING, WE ARE GROWING, & WE ARE HIRING
We are seeking the highest caliber, and most capable, sales and technical personnel to apply for positions at DSS throughout our territories. We offer excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation packages for the right individuals.
Dana Safety Supply is expanding in our existing Territories as well as adding multiple locations. We're seeking team members who desire to have a dynamic and fulfilling career in the Public Safety Industry please reach out to me. We have positions in sales, technical services and installations, warehousing, and administration.
We have positions and opportunities available in the Southeast, Southwest, Mid Atlantic, Northeastern, New England and Rocky Mountain Regions. Please contact us for more details.
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background checks, motor vehicle check and pre-employment drug test.
EOE/Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Start a career with Dana Safety Supply! Click Here to Apply for one of our many positions available for installation/technicians, sales, and management!
For our sales staff, the following requirements are:
- 2 + years of sales experience in the industry (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Experience with Law Enforcement or Fire/EMS (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Good Communication, Computer, Math, & Grammar Skills
- Willingness to travel (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Bilingual (preferred, but not mandatory)
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
For our Service Technicians, the following duties are:
- Perform vehicle Outfitting/ Up-fitting services
- Installation and removal of all equipment.
- Turnkey emergency vehicles
- Patrol vehicles and motorcycles
- Fire and ambulance vehicles
- Utility, security and transport vehicles
- In-car camera systems
- Storage boxes and sliders
- Mobile data Terminals
- Install all mobile radios
- Vehicle repairs, retrofitting and upgrading
- Document all services rendered and parts used on Service Ticket for all installations or removals done.
- Maintain an orderly and clean working environment, keeping the installers shop organized.
- Complete all required paperwork (service orders, work logs, timecards, etc. )
- Experience with Installation of Emergency Lighting a PLUS.
- Good MVR and Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to work on and see colored small objects
- Good hearing and color vision
- Be at work station ready to work at scheduled time
- High school graduate or equivalent
- General knowledge of two-way radio theory and operation is a PLUS
You may apply in person or send a resume into email@example.com
Dana Safety Supply is a Smoke and Drug-free workplace. We are a Drug screening and background checking employer.