Federal Signals Spectralux ILS Low Profile - Each Lighthead contains 2 colors. For example: Red/Clear. You can use the Red for warning applications and the Clear floor Flood Lighting. Ideal for...
Warning and traffic clearing LED light built for first responders
SpectraLux® ILS Rear Deck provides advanced warning and directional lights for both undercover and highway police cars and fire command vehicles. This internal LED lighting system features Federal Signal’s SpectraLux multicolor LED capability.
Stealthy appearance with eye-catching results
From inside the vehicle, the low-profile SpectraLux ILS Rear Deck blends into the rear of the vehicle. When illuminated, the Solaris® LED reflectors to provide superior optical performance outside the vehicle. With SpectraLux technology, a single LED light source can change color combinations from Red, Amber, Blue, or Green while in operation. Rear models operate as a standard emergency warning light or Amber SignalMaster™ directional warning light.
Rear Deck (10 LED reflector) models to fit a variety of popular police cars and are available with 6-head or 8-head SignalMaster. Rear models can also be configured with an 8-head SignalMaster, and Red/Blue flashing ends.
Simple installation and programming
SpectraLux ILS Rear Deck models are equipped with the FS Convergence Network for simple "plug-n-play" installation and programming. These units are compatible with FS Convergence Network sirens such as the SmartSiren® Platinum.
SpectraLux ILS Rear Deck models are programmed with (26) built-in flash patterns and can remain in sync with other light head flash patterns or operate independently.
• SpectraLux™, multicolor LED technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or Green.
• Solaris® LED assemblies provide the highest optical efficiency.
• ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology reduces potential failure points.
• Compatible with FS Convergence Network sirens.
• Rear Deck ILS models incorporate (10) reflectors.
• Twenty-six (26) flash patterns.
• With SpectraLux technology, no “dead-spot“ in takedown position.
• With SpectraLux while in motion, rear models can flash in Red/Blue pattern then changes to Amber SignalMaster™ flash pattern.
• Left, right and center out SignalMaster patterns.
• Five-year warranty.