Integrity lightbar from Federal Signal is a distinct modern shaped linear lightbar with built-in multi-color LED technology. SpectraLux allows for a single light head to change color while in operation, providing 360-degrees of continuous light output from takedown and alleys to an impressive flood feature. Use its all white-flood light to locate a suspect or select an amber flash pattern to safely direct traffic.
Federal Signal’s Solaris LED reflector technology maximizes the LED light source to eliminate critical dark spots and distribute true 360º of light coverage.
For further customization, mounting brackets accommodate patented HotFoot LED warning, take down and alley lights.
For maximum performance and installation, FS Convergence Network’s ‘plug-n-play’ capability offers ease of installation and programming. FS Convergence Network reduces bulky cables to streamline installation.
To reduce unnecessary downtime and increase service life, ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) reduces the number of critical connection failure points found in conventional lightbars -- keeping your vehicle on the road.
- SpectraLux multicolor LED technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red or White
- Solaris LED reflector technology for better optical efficiency and superior off-axis warning
- FS Convergence Network for 'plug-n-play' installation and programming
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces failure points found in a typical lightbar
- Optional HotFoot for takedown, alley and warning lights
- Available in 44" and 51" lengths
|Voltage: ||12VDC |
|Current Draw: ||INTG44 - 24A(steady) without HotFoot |
INTG44 - 26A(steady) with HotFoot
INTG51 - 26A(steady) without HotFoot
INTG51 - 30A(steady) with HotFoot
|Operating Temp.: ||-40°C to +64°C |
|Dim. (H x L x D): ||INTG44 - 1.96 in x 43.7 in x 9.7 in (5.0 cm x 111.0 cm x 24.6 cm) |
INTG51 - 1.96 in x 51.3 in x 9.7 in (5.0 cm x 130.3 cm x 24.6 cm)
|Ship Weight: ||INTG44 - 34.7 lbs (15.7 kg) with standard mounting feet |
INTG51 - 40.1 lbs (18.2 kg) with standard mounting feet