Pelican 150QT Elite Cooler With Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware (Tan, White)
Pelican™ is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.
Information relative to the IGBC testing and certification program can be viewed at www.IGBConline.org.
**Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Made in USA
INTERIOR (L X W X D)
34.00" x 17.00" x 15.75" (86.4 x 43.2 x 40 cm)
EXTERIOR (L X W X D)
44.88" x 25.00" x 24.38" (114 x 63.5 x 61.9 cm)
VOLUME: 150.00QT (141.95 liters)
INT VOLUME: 5.27 ft³ (0.149 m³)
INSULATION THICKNESS: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
WEIGHT: 66.00 lbs (29.9 kg)
HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
CERTIFICATIONS: IGBC Certified Bear Resistant