Pelican 1525 Air Small Case
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we're just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, we're redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
- Watertight*, crushproof, and dustproof
- Super Lightweight
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- Proven Tough Durable Throw Latches
- Rubber Molded Handles
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- New Style "Conic Curve" Lid Shape
- Automatic Purge Valve - Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Super-light proprietary HPX² Polymer
- Business card holder - New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder with Front or Side Placement
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
INTERIOR (L X W X D)
20.50" x 11.31" x 6.75" (52.1 x 28.7 x 17.1 cm)
EXTERIOR (L X W X D)
21.96" x 13.97" x 7.49" (55.8 x 35.5 x 19 cm)
LID DEPTH: 2.00" (5.1 cm)
BOTTOM DEPTH: 4.75" (12.1 cm)
TOTAL DEPTH: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
INT VOLUME: 0.91 ft³ (0.026 m³)
WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 7.13 lbs (3.2 kg)
WEIGHT EMPTY: 5.99 lbs (2.7 kg)
BUOYANCY: 57.90 lbs (26.3 kg)
BODY: Proprietary Polypropylene Blend
PURGE BODY: ABS
PURGE VENT: Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -60° F (-51 ° C)
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 160° F (71 ° C)
Pelican Air Cases
Up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases, Pelican™ Air cases will lighten the loads of the dedicated pros around the world who have set out to change the game.
Pelican™ Air case are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we’re just getting started.
The science behind strength and lightness
The Pelican™ Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability.
Our engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican’s legendary standards of strength. Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican' lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full-box" sections engineered to create hollow parts
Up to the test
It wouldn't be a Pelican™ case if you couldn't sink it, drop it, or kick it - and the Pelican™ Air case is no different.
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 20 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 914 meters
- 28 lbs (12.7 kg) steel dart dropped on all sides from one meter
| || |
This configuration is your blank canvas.
| || |
Pick N' Pluck™
Classic Pick N' Pluck™ foam is the answer for fast and simple protection. Just pluck the pre-scored foam to fit your equipment.
| || |
The professional protection solution. Versatile and durable, padded dividers with Velcro™ straps easily adjust to fit your equipment on the fly.
| || |
The TrekPak™ kit is a versatile divider system that allows you to organize your case like a pro. Durable, closed-cell foam is laminated to corrugated panels that provide a precise grid of protection without wasting space.
(not available on 1607 & 1637)
One size doesn't fit all
Since 1976 the Pelican™ Protector Case line has grown to over 60 unique sizes, but that is still not enough. Pelican™ Air cases offer both long or deep variations you won't find in our Pelican™ Protector™ Case line. Now you can get the perfect fit.
They've complimented their long cases with three new deep case designs that are 45% deeper and 40% lighter.
Now you can protect more gear without breaking a sweat.