The New Lind Low Profile Shut Down Timer protects your vehicle's battery from over discharge and equipment from low voltage and high voltage damage. This device turns OFF electrical loads at a preset time after the car engine is shut down. The Low Profile timer provides the same protective functions as our standard SDT timers but now comes in a smaller more compact package for installation even in the tightest areas.
- Easy time set and check. Speed-up time testing switch.
- Easy to adjust - delay time (5 seconds to 4 hours). Over-ride switch for emergency operation.
- Low voltage shut down. High voltage shut down.
- Reverse polarity protected. LED indicators for ON, OFF and Timing.
- Rugged ABS case with screw hole mounts. Operates in ambient temps from -50º- 75ºC
Shut Down Delay: Adjustable - 5 seconds to 4 hours
AMP Load: Up to 30 AMPS
Dimensions: 1.2" H x 3.8" W x 4.3" D
Weight: .30 lbs