ProTac® Rail Mount HL-X
Lightweight, compact, low profile, high lumen, lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof power LED technology. It incorporates the versatility to use two battery types; two CR123A batteries, or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell. The light provides 1 hour 20 minutes of continuous run time on high and over 20 hours on low intensity. Rail clamp designed to rapidly and securely attach/detach from rifles, carbines and submachine guns with a MIL Standard 1913 Rail.
Brightest 1,000 Lumen Tactical Long Gun Light
The ProTac Rail Mount HL-X is a 1,000 lumen weapon-mounted light featuring a dedicated fixed-mount for Picatinny rails. It uses either a remote switch or a standard push-button tail switch, and can run on multiple battery sources.
- TEN-TAP® Programming allows selection of three different operating programs:
- High for maximum illumination: 1,000 lumens; 332m beam; runs 1.25 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.5 hours (18650 battery); 27,600 candela
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 80m beam; runs 20 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 23 hours (18650 battery); 1,600 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 3.25 hours (18650 battery)
- Dual fuel - uses two CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts one Streamlight rechargeable 18650 lithium ion battery
- Easy to use pressure switch comes with a button for on/off and a pressure switch for momentary activation.
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Easy to attach, secure mounting
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with the Standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- IPX4 rated with the Remote Pressure Switch installed
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Anti-roll head
- Includes two CR123A lithium batteries, remote pressure switch, push-button tail switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape and zip ties
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
CASE MATERIAL: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with Type II Mil-Spec anodized finish. Available in Black. DIMENSIONS: Length: 5.43 in. (13.8 cm) Width: 1.45 in. (3.68 cm) Height: 1.72 in. (4.37 cm)