SUV Rear Cargo Caddy Storage System and Organizer by EPI
Large, larger, largest - there's an SUV Cargo Caddy for all your storage needs
If you have an SUV, we're almost sure to have the right SUV Cargo Caddy™ for you. Three sizes, three colors, with or without dividers, with or without a locking latch – the SUV Cargo Caddy can be made to match your needs and SUV.
Cargo Caddy Features
- Rugged, durable automotive-grade plastic with structural ribs on ALL surfaces for rigidity and strength
- Matching carpet over 3/8" plywood insert
- Drawer slides easily
- Guns, ammo and other valuables remain out of sight
- All models have a key lock
- All models have removable dividers
- Easily installed by one person, no assembly required
Keep your hunting equipment safe with the SUV Cargo Caddy™ vehicle storage system. It turns disorganized, jumbled rear cargo areas into tidy, secure storage space. Designed for mid- and full-size SUVs, the SUV Cargo Caddy offers:
- Security – all models keep your guns, ammo and other valuables locked safely out of sight and reach.
- Safety - use it to store jumper cables, flares and other items.
- Convenience – one person can easily install and remove it.
- Quality – made of automotive-grade components, the SUV Cargo Caddy is attractive, durable and rugged.
- Fun – hunting, fishing, tailgating or vacations, the SUV Cargo Caddy holds everything you need to make the trip more enjoyable.
For Work, for Play – The SUV Cargo Caddy Stores all Your Cargo Securely
Question: What vehicles does the SUV Cargo Caddy fit?
Answer: The SUV Cargo Caddy is designed to fit most domestic SUVs. The mid-size unit will fit most domestic mid-size vehicles. We also offer a full-size and a king-size unit for full-size vehicles such as the Tahoe, Suburban and Excursion. The full-size Cargo Caddy is designed for use with the rear seat in (see dimensions). The king-size Cargo Caddy can be purchased individually or as a pair of units that sit side-by-side in a full-size SUV with the rear seat removed, or in a covered pick up. Pairs ship in two boxes.
Question: How is the Cargo Caddy shipped?
Answer: The SUV Cargo Caddy is shipped directly from the factory. Depending on your location, you can expect it to arrive in 10 to 14 days. Additional shipping charges may apply to those outside the contiguous United States.
Question: How do the dividers that come with the deluxe models work?
Answer: The dividers slide into notches in the SUV Cargo Caddy. You can use the two dividers provided to divide the compartment into thirds, or leave them out for one large area. King-size deluxe units have additional cross-wise dividers for even more versatility.