This high security 16 gauge steel security lockbox mounts under the rear seat in a Ford F-250 and F-350 Crew Cab. The full width formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 2170 cubic inches of lockable storage.
It’s secured contents are easily accessed by flipping either or both of the rear seat(s) up and opening the corresponding lid(s). The unique design allows the full width to be used to stow firearms or other long items.
Featuring Tuffy’s Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design for easier passenger access.
The innovative mounting system is only accessed from inside the box. Mounts inconspicuously under the seat out of apparent site of would be thieves. Is quickly and easily installed using the factory hardware without drilling.
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Over 2170 Cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design for easier passenger access
- Quick and easy install, no drilling
- For security a structural brace is welded to the box at the lid split
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8” thick welded steel components
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive hinging system with built-in lid stop
- Added security with Pin-Lock hinge design
Part #: 309
- Colors: Black
- Exterior Dimensions: 58 1/16” x 11 1/4” x 6” -- 3 7/8” (tapered front to back)
- Interior Dimensions: 57 7/16” x 11 1/8” x 5 3/8” – 3 5/8” (tapered front to back)
- Lid Opening: Large (37 3/4” x 9 1/4”), Small (18 5/8” x 9 1/4”)
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs.
- Ford F-250 Crew Cab 2003-2016
- Ford F-350 Crew Cab 2003-2016
- Ford F-450 Crew Cab 2003-2016
- Requires removal of factory under-seat trays/boxes (Fits 4-door Crew Cab only and does not fit Super and Regular Cab)
No drilling required. Fastens with original OEM hardware. View Assembly Instructions PDF