Continuing the Tuffy legacy of designing and manufacturing the finest console inserts in the industry since 1997, Tuffy is proud to introduce our new line-up of console inserts for full size trucks.
This 16 gauge steel console insert provides style, security and convenience. While maintaining the refined curves of the OEM console, the Tuffy console insert transforms your OEM console into a heavy-duty lockable storage area utilizing Tuffy’s Pry-Guard locking system with 10 tumbler double bitted security key to help protect valuables from thieves.
The Tuffy console insert provides access to optional OEM USB and power outlets from the console. The innovative design utilizes an exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while accessing contents.
The insert maintains a completely stock look including full use of armrest and lid. Featuring a durable texture powder coat finish, the insert comes ready to install in just a few minutes without drilling.
- Tuffy exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while accessing contents.
- Provides cord access to optional OEM USB and power outlets from the console.
- Featuring Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8” thick welded steel components.
- Maintains full use of the armrest and lid.
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals.
- Quick and easy install, no drilling.
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction.
- Durable texture powder coat finish.
- Patent pending.
Part #: 320
- Colors: Black
- Exterior Dimensions Overall: 8.950” L x 12.878” W x 8.723” H (9.511" H with finger pull)
- Interior Dimensions: Over 950 cubic inches.
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- OEM console not included.
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 w/Flow-thru Console
- 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500, 3500 w/Flow-thru Console
- 2015-2018 Chevy Tahoe/GMC Yukon w/Flow-thru Console
- 2015-2018 Chevy Suburban/GMC Yukon XL w/Flow-thru Console
- (Requires removal of forward bin, and hanging folder supports.)
Installs in just a few minutes with hand tools, no drilling. View Assembly Instructions PDF