Whelen Arges™ Series Super-LED® 360° Remote Control Spotlight
Whelen Arges™ Series Super-LED® 360° Remote Control Spotlight - Brightness
Whelen's new remote spotlight designed with officer safety in mind. Designed from the ground up and packed with Whelen's most innovative technology, Arges™ will make you rethink what a remote spotlight is capable of.
• ProFocus™ Models: 5° spot to 60° flood variable beam width
• Spotlight Models: 5° spot
• Proclera® Silicone Optics
• Black die-cast aluminum housing
• CenCom Core™ and WeCanX™ compatible
• The innovative mechanical design provides 360° of continuous rotation and a 180° tilt range
• The drivetrain is electronically and mechanically protected
• Argus installs quickly and requires no A-pillar drilling or airbag interference.
• Includes two 18â€ power control harnesses and one 12â€ communication cable
• The all-new control head features a paddle and three push-buttons.
• Program Arges with Whelen Command or use alone with its paired control head
• The full Arges system passes CISPR 25 Class 3
• Five year warranty on Arges
• Two year warranty on motor
• 1,800 lumens
• 130,000 peak candela
• 50% brighter than the Whelen PAR-46 replacement lamp
Included Control Head
Arges™ features an all-new control head with a paddle and three push-buttons. Intuitively designed, its small size provides versatile mounting options. Control multiple lights with a single controller.
The paddle rotates and tilts Arges for full control and maintains a 1:1 relationship with the lighthead
The home button moves Arges to the home position. When Arges is not in use, the home position is aerodynamic and inconspicuous. Double-tap the home button to auto-sync the controller position.
Click on the Following images for more information