Whelen Cencom Carbide CCSRN-5 Siren and Light Controller with CANport OBDII Interface Description Engineered to maintain situational awareness of the officer, Whelen's CenCom Carbide™ houses...
Whelen is redefining control systems with CenCom Core. With the greatest configurability, speed, and expansion yet, CenCom Core is a system created to enhance officer safety with advanced automation and remote connectivity.
WeCanX™ is the smartest and most powerful CAN-based communication system we've ever engineered. Providing true system synchronization, greater speed capabilities, expanded peripheral add-ons, and full support of diagnostics, WeCanX is designed for optimal situational awareness programming.
• Access every connector and fuse from the top of the box
• Supports remote firmware updates through USB-C with Whelen Command or over-the-air with The Whelen Cloud Platform™
• Supports up to 99 WeCanX devices -the most ever in a Whelen control system
• Support multiple Whelen peripherals of the same type on the same vehicle
• Meets all applicable SAE and California Title XIII requirements with various Whelen speakers
• Five year warranty
12 logic inputs
1 ignition power-up input
4 analog inputs
17 total inputs
2 15A outputs
4 10A outputs
16 2A outputs
1 dry contact relay
23 total outputs
Max output current: 100
Every output across the system can be synchronized
1 ethernet connection
1 WeCanX™ connection
1 USB-A host
1 Micro SD card
99 remote modules
Battery voltage sensor
3 axis accelerometer sensor
Dynamic Variable Intensity (DVI) Patterns and Tones (Patent-Pending)
Gradually increase or decrease the output intensity within a flash pattern or tone.
Sync amplifiers together
Sync tones with lights (Patent-Pending)