Super LED Beacon L21
The New Whelen L21 Series Beacons are Certified SAE Class 1. Utilizing Whelen's New Broadband Energy Radiator Technology, these solid-state beacons resemble traditional strobe beacons, but with greater light output and lower amp draw. Best of all the Super-LED light source has a rated life that exceeds that of comparable strobe tubes by more than 50:1.
Features of Whelen L21 LED Beacon
- SmartLED beacon design offers 75 SignalAlert flashes per minute standard.
- 21 Total Scan-Lock alternating and simultaneous flash patterns built-in.
- Synchronize with up to 7 more L21 beacons.
- Permanent Mount Supplied with 6 Inch pigtail.
- Magnetic mount supplied with 10' straight cord with cigar plug with LED "On" indicator On/Off switch and pattern control switch.
- Choice of high or low polycarbonate dome.
- Black polycarbonate base.
- Virtually no EMI radiation.
- Cruise light with 4 intensity levels.
- Hight/Low mode.
- Certified SAE Class J845 Class 1 360° (Amber).
- 50,000 hour rated life.
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: 1.5 Amps (peak), 0.6 Amps (average).
- 1.5 Amp (peak), 0.6 Amp (average) @12.8 VDC.
- 75 SignalAlert™ flashes per minute standard. Permanent mount, features 24 total Scan-Lock™ alternating and simultaneous flash patterns plus steady-burn. (synchronize with up to 8 total beacons).
- Low Dome dimensions. 5" (125mm) H x 5-1/2" (140mm) Dia (Dome only), 6-3/4" (171mm) Dia (Base).
- High Dome dimensions. 6-1/2" (163mm) H x 5-1/2" (140mm) Dia (Dome only), 6-3/4" (171mm) Dia (Base).