All Legacy Solo Series Lightbars come with Takedowns & Alley Lights and Traffic Advisor Patterns. Legacy with DUO+ TA upgrades the rear of your bar to DUO+ Amber Lightheads, for increased...
Lower profile than the Liberty™ but with increased intensity puts the Legacy a step ahead of all other lightbars on the market today
• Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8"
• New Diamond Optix™ (Patent Pending) linear reflector optic design
• Newly designed, high-output linear combo "Multi-Angled" corner modules produce light forward, rear and at the critical 45° angles. The four combo modules produce 360° warning signal
• All warning lightheads are true DUO+, whether one color or two. Each segment can be operated independently or at the same time, creating the first true DUO lightbar, without loss of intensity. Ideal when you want to run a Traffic Advisor™ and rear warning at the same time, giving the performance of two lightbars in one
• Whelen"™s exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output
• Optional take-downs are available in 3-LED or 6-LED modules Optional alley or DUO+ integrated alley and warning light module ensures no dead spots, no gaps""360° of contiguous light.
• Only DUO+ lets you operate the alley and the warning lights at the same time, at full intensity.
• DUO+ technology and Advanced Thermal Design "ATD" provide attention demanding new flash patterns for more lighting on-time. These include "SteadyFlash™" for use at nighttime traffic stop/accident scene for added protection for officers. ATD reduces the stress on the LEDs themselves, when the dwell time of the LEDs is extended
• One piece UNI-DOME construction with a single sealing point. Each dome slides onto the aluminum extrusion and wraps around all internal components while the wiper seal protects your lightbar from the worst elements
• Aluminum top shield stays cool to the touch, protects the lightbar from nature"™s elements such as hail and provides passive solar radiation to direct heat away from internal components to ensure long life and reliability
• Center divider(s) with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) wiper seals ensure lightbar integrity in all conditions
• Legacy "plug and play" into the CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol™ controller. A WeCan controller module is supplied for use with other switch centers from the lightbar
• Hard-coated lenses shrug off environmental UV damage from the sun, salt and road chemicals
• Optional corner, long and short module color filters. Available in Red, Blue or Amber
• Optional photocell to automatically dim at night and still meet SAE Class 1 requirements in low power mode
• The I/O board snaps into brackets, and point to point wiring between each lighthead and the I/O board creates a clean look and allows for easy serviceability.
• Many patents pending
• Standard lengths: 44" (110cm), 48" (123cm) and 54" (136cm)