M6 LED Linear Lighthead
Click Here to See Whelen Flash Patterns
Not all flash patterns are available for all models. Brightness of light reduced for display purposes
6-3/4" Long X 4-5/16" H, Protrudes 1-3/8"
- Fast and Easy Installation
- FREE 5 Year Whelen Warranty!!
The only Patented Linear-LED® lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
Features of Whelen M6 Surface Mount Light
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have “dead spots” or “hot spots”.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- M6 lightheads have multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications.
- Many flash patterns meet California Title XIII.
- Whelen exclusive “NERM” (Non-Emergency Recognition Mode) is standard. Lightheads glow for instant emergency vehicle identification. Choose from five intensity levels to meet your exact needs.
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- M6 available in a Brake/Tail/Turn, Back-Up, Scenelight or Turnlight. Other patents pending.
- Available in Single or Split Colors.
- Optional Black or Chrome flange available below.