M9 Linear LED Lighthead
10-3/8" Long X 6-1/2" H, Protrudes 1-3/8"
The only Patented Linear-LED® lightheads with a bold look to the future in fire, ambulance and rescue truck emergency lighting. Designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!!
Features of Whelen M9 Linear LED Lighthead
- Surface mounted via two screws.
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED® designed reflector assembly, unlike older designs that may have “dead spots” or “hot spots”.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with the mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Replaceable light engine is accessed from the rear of the lens/reflector assembly.
- Built-on rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange does not touch the vehicle’s surface, preventing contact.
- Updated design allows for faster and easier installation.
- M9 lightheads have multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available. Choose from Solid, Left/Right, Top/Bottom, In/Out, or Diagonal sequencing. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications. Many flash patterns meet California Title XIII.
- M9 available in a Brake/Tail/Turn, Back-Up, Scenelight or Turnlight.
- Whelen exclusive “NERM” (Non-Emergency Recognition Mode) is standard. Lightheads glow for instant emergency vehicle identification. Choose from five intensity levels to meet your exact needs.
- Hard coating on lenses resist scratches, chemical and corrosive damage.
- Surface mount M9 Scenelight, an Industry 1st, features inner optics to direct light downward without angle brackets.
- Available in Single or Split Colors.
- Optional Black or Chrome Flange available.
- M9 Super-LED Scenelights SPECIFICATIONS
- 10-3/8" Long x 6-1/2" High, Protrudes 1-7/8"
- No high voltage.
- Super-LEDs are instant “On”, no warm-up or high current voltage spikes on start up.