Whelen LED Permiter Enhancement Lighthead
Multi-purpose design for illuminating the work area around emergency and utility vehicles. The Perimeter Enhancement Light can also be used in a wide range of other applications such as hose beds, walkways, under-body ground illumination, pick-up truck beds and utility vehicles where white illumination is needed. Super-LED lightheads provide reliable, bright light which will stand up to harsh environments and vibration.
• Downward projected, reliable, ground lighting for the perimeter of your vehicle.
• Six diode Super-LED module in a rugged polycarbonate housing; available in Chrome or Black.
• Steady-burn, White light is projected downward at a 40° angle to illuminate a large area.
• Mounts to vertical surfaces and may be mounted inverted.
• Super-LEDs provide reliable bright light which will stand up to harsh environments and vibration for long-life serviceability.
• Meets the requirements of NFPA 1901 for rear ground lighting - 188.8.131.52 when configured properly, covers a 10 by 10 square foot work area immediately behind the vehicle.
• Meets the requirements of NFPA 1901-1917 184.108.40.206 for underbodyground level illumination when properly configured.
• Supplied with 6” pigtail connector, customer supplied switching required.
• Molded rubber gasket protects body panels.
• 5 year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.