Ambulance Interior Light, Red/White with Built-In Individual Switches. 700 Series has a newly designed gasket for mounting directly into a hole cut-out on the vehicle without using a housing or a flange.
- These LED's are brighter and more effective at wide angles than ever before.
- Encapsulated modules shrug off moisture, salt, chemicals and road shock.
- Rated for 100,000 hours of low current, operation.
- Exceed SAE specifications for the brightest, most effective signaling capability available.
- LED lightheads have a five year unconditional HDP heavy duty professional warranty.
- Mounting options are purchased separately
- 12 diode models are comparable in intensity to existing halogen scenelights.
- 24 diode models compare to H.I.D. models.
- Lower operating temperature.
- 700 Series use standard optional mounting flanges.
- Conformal coated internal electronics.
- LED lights do not emit ultra-violet radiation that attracts insects during night operation like H.I.D. lights do.
- HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional 5 year warranty.
- Optional chrome plated or black flanges 700 Series.
7-1/4" Long x 3-1/16" High, Protrudes 1-1/16".